Flentas helps Startups, SMEs & Enterprises who want to leverage full potential of Cloud by making their
journey to Cloud
a successful one.
As an organization, Flentas is focused on Cloud Consulting, IoT, DevOps practice and implementation, Cloud
Automation, Load/Performance Testing and tuning of high Traffic / High Volume Cloud applications.
Flentas serves clients globally of all shapes and sizes with a strong and passionate team of experienced
Architects and Technology Enthusiasts.
Principal Solution Architect
- Manage and evangelize end-to-end solution and technology roadmaps guiding the evolution of
solutions and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines.
- Establish, maintain and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails in collaboration with other
solution and technology architects.
- Provide guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with standards and best
- Drive solution innovation leveraging existing solution portfolio, cloud services and SaaS models,
ServiceOriented Architecture and Web Services integration
- Interact with customers, internal sales team and Pre-sales team to provide the best technical solution
for a given problem.
- Lead the shared solution architect team which cuts horizontally across multiple projects.
- Run technology initiatives internally to achieve organization wide up-skilling and competency targets.
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas for key customer
- Help troubleshoot business impacting P1 issues for top level escalations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 8-15 years related work experience.
- Extensive experience working with any of the major cloud provider like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically as well as deliver hands on and in detail, which requires
depth of expertise in business operations and related disciplines.
- Ability to connect business strategy with solution and technology strategy and roadmaps.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with business and technical audiences on all
- Hands on with Unit testing Dynamic and proactive with an ability to work as part of a
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proven record of demonstrating proper judgment in managing difficult situations